1. Registration forms to be submit online only.
2. Registration will be completed after paying Registration fee which is INR 750.00 (Non-Refundable)
3. To participate in RapStar India there is no age limit.
4. In case the Applicants appear at the Audition location without his / her Parent / Guardian being the Registrant(s), such Applicants shall not be allowed to enter the auditions and shall stand disqualified.
5. The Registrant(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Organizers entities, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Organizer entities or otherwise, that may limit a Registrant(s)s / Applicant’s ability to participate in the Online registration.
6. The Participants will be invited to perform whole or part of a song in Hindi following which they will be told whether they have been called back to perform in front of the Judges. Participants should have at least two songs prepared and will be asked to sing a cappella (without music). No musical accompaniment (whether recorded or live) will be permitted.
7. In case there is any mismatch of details in any round of the Show, the Participants may be disqualified from further participation in the Show, if he/she is unable to resolve discrepancies.
8. Successful Applicants will be asked to sign further agreements / release forms in the course of their involvement in the Program. This will take place at the Semi final stage and you will be notified by E Mail, SMS or Phone Call.
9. If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the humors about RapStar India then the company has all the right to disqualify the candidate and take legal action against the applicant.
10. Applicants must disclose to the Company in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
11. At the time of audition you need to carry your registration fee receipt along with the ID proof (Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id).
12. Participants must ensure that they maintain the decorum of the Audition venue. Further, the instructions of the Organizer’s shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participants who acts in contravention to the instructions of the Organizers or creates nuisance either to the Organizers or to any other person, shall immediately be disqual.
To participate in the show it is mandatory to read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to(‘ Personal Data/Information’) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in competitions. We may also collect any photograph, video images or other user- generated content that you may upload to the site. The sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Please note that the information submitted to the sites via a ‘contact us’ or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not us the information provided to contact you for marketing purpose.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.